* Reverb Blend Pad
* Reverb Assistant
* Reverb EQ & Pre EQ
* Advanced panel controls
* Masking Meter
* Smoothing control
* Modulation control
* Dozens of factory presets
Find the right reverb fast
Neoverb Pro is designed to help you help you mix faster, and easily find the right blend of reverbs for your mix. The Blend Pad lets you intuitively mix three reverbs in one plug-in to place your instruments and vocals their own unique environments.
Fit your reverb into the mix
Use the Pre EQ with an Auto Cut function to automatically clean your input signal so it sounds its best before adding reverb. A Reverb EQ with a built-in Masking Meter, along with automatic Unmasking of the input signal, help keep your reverb under control in the mix.
Explore and get creative
Add your own unique touch with the Advanced Panel controls with unique settings for all three reverb styles, for near-infinite creative possibilities. Or, get reverbs ready-made for vocals, instruments, and genres with dozens of unique presets made by iZotope’s team of professional sound designers.
Reverb Blend Pad
Adjust volume on drums, bass, or vocals in ANY audio track, even a bounced mix.
* Works in real time: no need to render or bounce!
* Fully automatable: add excitement with level changes in key sections!
* See your results: twin spectrum meters show the rebalanced source against the rest of your track.
Get a great reverb for any track, with an easy four-step Assistant that works in real time.
* Size and Style automatically blends reverb combinations and settings
* Tone selections that further adjust your reverb to give you dark, airy, bright sounds.
* EQ suggestions get you the cleanest possible reverb tone.
Reverb EQ and Pre EQ help keep your reverb clean and under control in the mix, both before and after processing. AI-powered Unmasking listens to your audio and suggests EQ settings to get you started.
Advanced Panel controls
Individual, customizable parameters are included for each reverb engine, including Attack, Crossover, Damping, and more. Sync your pre-delay and reverb time to your host tempo to create reverbs that move with your music.